Are you and your children ready for school? Some of you may been ready for weeks and other may be rushing around the last week-end before school. Whatever the case there is added stress with children returning to school; there is more planning and organizing.
Top 5 Stress Busters
- Set a bedtime for all family members and ensure everyone is getting at least 7+ hours of sleep per night
- Create time for daily exercise
- Eat whole foods diet (i.e. fruits, lots of fresh vegetables, and proteins)
- Drink at least 2 litres of water/day
- Take your multivitamins: our food sources are not as good as we’d like them to be and vitamins and minerals have become ever more important farmland becomes more and more depleted.