Now that your children have started school and things are beginning to get into a routine again it’s a good time to think about flu and cold prevention.
- Eat lots of bright coloured fruits and vegetables
- Get outside in nature at least once per day; plants give off essential oils that stave infection
- Ensure to get adequate amount of sleep; the best way is to set a bed-time (even adults) and stick with it
- Drink plenty of water and herbal teas; this helps the body eliminate waste
- Incorporate immune boosting foods: garlic, onions, medicinal mushrooms
- Remove all the anti-bacterial soaps in your hormone; they are toxic and kill healthy bacteria
Contact your doctor to determine the best approach for you and your family